Monday, February 13, 2012

Dispatch, show me 10-41, beginning tour of duty

Well i'm lousy with introductions in the first place but let me give this a whirl. Due to reading through Motorcop and Officer Smiths' blogs i have suddenly felt the urge to share my own little slice of oddity that is a career in Law enforcement. I am an older person in a volunteer program out east. I'm a very short time away from casting out into the world of law enforcement that i was born into and am looking forward to experiencing all that is involved with it. I also am currently a firefighter working on several different credentials to further my activities in the other side of the first responder spectrum

In summary, Thanks Motorcop and Officer Smith for the humorous stories i've always read by you two! i'll try to add a few that i experience every month and share my own personal insights. To all of my readers, i was born into the world of first responders with a family that has several generations of federal and military law enforcement and military experience, and several close friends are firefighters or police officers.
Thanks for tuning in and i'll try not to let my cynicism leak into my posts too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment