Sunday, March 4, 2012

Crossover #1

A friend of mine from another jurisdiction offered up an amusing story and suggested me to use it in my blog, i found it entertaining enough to use, enjoy.

I smelled weed as soon as I walked up to the car and told him to get out, and during the pat down, I found a bag of weed in the guy's pocket. 

Savy Criminal: ummm, I don't think these are my pants. 

Ofc: oh, who's are they?

SC: Umm, I don't know? Maybe my roommates, I just grabbed them to jump into the car and head to the store. We were pretty hungry.

Ofc: Interesting, Why don't you have a seat right here on the curb while I have a look through the car ok?

Ofc: Hey, is this your car?

SC:Yeah, of course it is. I didn't steal no car

Ofc: ok, just wanted to make sure you didn't grab your roommate's car with the pipe in the glovebox that was still smoking.

Idiot threw the pipe into the glove box when he saw my lights. It was lit when he threw it in, and when I opened the box, smoke came out. I wanted to laugh so bad it hurt. 



Thanks for the story! look forward to trying several more crossovers

No comments:

Post a Comment