Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Falling by the wayside




Wow...it's amazing how many people have dropped out of one of my fire department courses already, about a 30% dropout rate so far, and we are expected to lose several more by next week. I guess this line of work just isn't for everyone... As for interesting things that have occurred so far? I am in the process of driver training for the ambulances at my fire company, once i am approved to start i plan on hitting the ground running and getting cleared as an EVO (emergency vehicle operator) as soon as possible... look for videos in the future on fire calls as i try to figure out this crazy helmet camera i was given for my turnout gear!

See y'all around, hopefully not in the back of my ambulance...


-Burnout


Song of the Week: Fury Oh Fury By Nico Vega


No comments:

Post a Comment