Thursday, July 9, 2015

Finally back!


Where do I even begin folks...I've been gone for so long it's not even funny. I switched jobs, got a promotion, and I work critical care EMS, graveyard shift in a significantly high crime city. It's been insane for me, I've lost brother firefighters who were killed on calls, and I've lost family members. I know that I've neglected to be posting and I apologize to everyone who followed me for so long. But I'm back! And I'm gonna try to be around as much as I can, I have plenty of stories to share I've accrued and hopefully they still catch your interest. Once again if you'd like to ask me any questions just click on my username and send me an email, I'll answer your questions on here.
More to come...
-Burnout
song of the week: Back in Black, AC/DC

No comments:

Post a Comment